Tuesday 19 February 2008

Cake Story

We received the SMS from Lily yesterday that she make Mango Layer Cake. So we went there today to get one. It is seasonal cake. (Can refer to my November posting)
Mango Layer Cake
I love mango......... thats why when Lily do some Mango cake she will let us know. But actually we prefer the one that she do for experiment. That one taste FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Blueberry cake
When I saw this cake I will always recall PS. We thought the cake growth mould and we throw it away and who knows one day we ask Lily about it, she say the cake looks like that. And 3 of us laugh and laugh. This is a joke between hubby, PS and me.
The blueberry taste sweet and sour. If you like blueberry then you should have a try!!!!
Steamed Chocolate Cheese Brownie Cake
Well..... it's a new cake. It is steamed. Lily told me to leave it at room temperature for some time before consuming. She say it will taste better that way. It taste not bad!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin