Monday 3 August 2015

Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang

The month of June 2015 is actually quite a busy month for us as we got visitors flocking in Penang for visit. So during one of the families visit from Melbourne, Australia. We have a small gathering just with my hubby uncle and auntie for a relaxing lunch. Just the four of us for the catch up.
The reason that we chose this place is because auntie Anne loves this restaurant in their last visit 2 years back. 
Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
ben's menu

Foods that we savour:

Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
Ben's House Salad 
Uncle Hoe is having this for his lunch. I was surprised to see that their salads serve is so big. I have the chance to savour the salad too and found that it is indeed a quite nice salad for me. 
Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
Balsamic Chicken Salad 
Auntie Anne having this and she gave me some of the balsamic chicken to tried. Which I think it was good. But guess my gal will not like it. She will probably find that the chicken is a bit tough for her. I always said that she is like a grandmother which only likes soft chicken/pork. hahhahahha..........
Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
Spaghetti Pomodoro
Hubby had this. His verdict is he makes a wrong choice in ordering this. His expectation is a bit higher in term of spaghetti.
Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
Ben's @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang
Grilled Pesto Chicken
Last, but not least..... here comes my grilled pesto chicken. It was too many for me. Lucky that I have someone to help me to finish my foods. Well, I like the side salads. Love the toasted sesame seeds. As for the grilled pesto chicken i guess if you like pesto, you will love it but if you cannot take pesto then please don't order this. As it has a strong pesto aroma.  And it comes with deep fried yam, potato and sweet potatoes.

FOOD REVIEW FROM:

Ben's
Address: 163C-1-03 & 163C-2-02, Gurney Paragon, 10250, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

FoOd PaRaDiSe verdict: 

I loves their salads and the environment vice for a weekday lunch is nice and relaxing. It's quite a nice place to catch up but please be aware that they have downsizing their menu as some of Asian delights food was off the menu.
***********************************************************


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin