Friday 31 March 2017

Chen Kee Chicken Rice @ Jalan Krokop Utama, Miri.

Thinking of what should we savour next for lunch. Then one of us suggest to have chicken rice. 
One funny thing about my princess is that she does not like hicken rice. She always opt for plain rice if the stall has it. If she got no choice, she will just savour the chicken rice as she claimed that it is very oily for her liking.
For my hubby, Pak Cham Kai is his favourite. For me, I have the phobia as when my parents are busy with business during my secondary school days, we will just take away "Hainamese Chicken Rice". 

Food that we savour:


Chicken (Pak Chiam Kai) 
Hubby reckon that the chicken is very tender and smooth. 
Chicken Rice 
Steam Tofu - RM5
I would say that the tofu is indeed very smooth and silky.
Herbal Soup - RM6
There are different type of soups. But they only left the ginseng chicken soup. The aroma of the soup is very strong, however the taste of the ginseng is just alright.

FoOd PaRaDiSe verdict:

Overall, food is consider average to us. But if you would like to give this place a try, you have to be earlier to avoid some if the food sold off especially during lunch hour. The total bill is RM51.50. (Including drinks)

Restaurant that we reviewed:

Chen Kee Cafe
Lot 2122 Krokop Lorong 10, 98000 Miri, Sarawak.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin