Sunday 27 July 2008

Gastronomic Kopitiam Fusion Food

Location: Sunway Tunas, Penang (Back of KWSP)

Gastronomic Kopitiam Fusion Food

Chicken Spagetti
My gal suppose to have this. But when my served came, she changed her mind. And she ate mine - fried kunyit rice.
Hmm........I don't like the tsate of this spagetti.

Spagetti Chicken Bolognase
Hubby had this and he say is not bad...... I try the chicken and taste alright. And it is serve with spagetti. The sauce is better than the chicken spagetti sauce. LOL

Balinese Fried Chicken Berempah
The kunyit fried rice is nice (my gal ate finished my kunyit rice LOL) and the chicken is very crispy and tender.

Deep Fried Kaya Toast with ice-cream
We order the set dinner for my gal spagetti and this deep fried kaya toast ice-cream is part of the set. It is quite nice when you put the kaya toast with the ice-cream. Hot and cold. Yummy!!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin