Thursday 20 February 2014

Hotel Restoran Bei King @ Sitiawan, Perak.

During one of the trip outstation, we stopped by Sitiawan, Perak to savour some Foochow dishes. 
Hotel Restoran Bei King @ Sitiawan, Perak.
Ang Chiew Mee Sua
The ang chiew mee sua really tastes nice. I dont like overcooked mee sua. Some people like it though. I like the thickening "red wine" chicken broth. It has the red rice wine aroma and flavours. Some place the "red wine" is too dilute.
"O"Chien
This was recommended by the restaurant. It tastes quite nice. I think it should be one of their famous dishes. 
Stir fried assorted vegetables
Overall, the foods there were quite delicious. It is an air conditioned restaurant with free wifi. Do drop by and give it a try if you are nearby Sitiawan. I yet to explore more foods from Sitiawan next time if I have the opportunity.
********************
Lot 35535, Taman Desa Selamat,
Jalan Kampung Selamat,
32000 Sitiawan, 
Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia 
Tel: +605-691 0253 (Restaurant)
GPS   4.213595,100.704450
Website: http://beiking.com.my/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/beikingrestaurant

*******************
After our lunch, we stopped by the nearby TUA PEK KONG TEMPLE and have a look. 
TUA PEK KONG TEMPLE, PASIR PANJANG, SITIAWAN
GPS: 4.163475, 100.688934

2 comments:

Waco said...

Is this the Sitiawan trip you told me previously? Or you revisited it again? I like the Tua Pek Kong temple ;)

Unknown said...

Waco - It's the previous trip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin