Saturday 8 May 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

For all the mummies,
I would like to wish every mummy in the world, "Happy Mother's Day" and let the kids and hubby pampered you for this special day. ^-^
This year I decided to send my mum home made Oat Raisin Choc Chips Cookies. And I can't wait to hear from her that whether she loves the cookies that I make for her. As she loves sultanas and raisins very much. So I decided to bake her the oat raisin choc chips cookies since it is very healthy. And I never sent her any cookies before. Wonder what will her respond be after receive this box of cookies? (She still don't know that I am sending her cookies. ^-^)
Anyway, "Happy Mother's Day to all of you".
Regards,
FoOd PaRaDiSe

10 comments:

Taufulou said...

woah~ so nice..

cookies.~ ur mom sure will like it 1~

♥peachkins♥ said...

I'm sure your mom will love it..Happy Mother's day to you and your mom...


blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

wenn said...

Happy Mother's Day!

hAPPy HapPy said...

Cookie for Mother's Day. A good idea indeed.

hAPPy HapPy said...

cookies for Mother's Day. A good idea indeed.

Jobless Girl said...

Happy Mother day to all mothers.

Food For Tots said...

So sweet and thoughtful of you! Your love shape cookies look so adorable! Happy Mother's Day!

BearyInformative said...

the cookies looks yummy!!

allie said...

That cookies are so lovely!

Unknown said...

Thanks to all of you! ^-^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin