Saturday 22 June 2013

Pacific Coffee Company @ Gurney Paragon, Penang

It's been quite a long time. I have been missing and not updating my blog. Many friends and readers do write to me about the blog. I am still struggling whether should I continue to blog for my food blog. I hope that I can set my target to at least one or two posts weekly. >.<
One of the weekends, we stopped by Gurney Plaza as we need to attend one of the functions there.  We walked around Gurney Paragon and saw Pacific Coffee Company and decided to stop by and grab some breakfast.
You can either chose to sit inside the shop or outside. But inside is only limited table for you. We were there quite early and lucky grab some seats inside. While waiting for the food to be served, you can either surf net or there are plenty of magazines and newspapers for you to kill your time.
The service on that day were fast considering we were the first few customers for the day. We ordered the following for our breakfast:

Cappuccino

Ice Cafe Latte

Tuna Croissant
The croissant is quite a big served. It is served with garden salads. Basically, the tuna were topped above the flaky crispy croissant. 

Egg Croissant
The set came with the garden salads and egg topped above the flaky crispy croissant.
Hubby and I actually quite enjoyed the breakfast. I had the cafe latte which i required no sugar in it and it doesn't taste bitter at all. I quite enjoyed that. We spent sometime there reading some newspapers and magazines before we left the shop. The shop attendants were nice and friendly too! 
****************************
Shop name: Pacific Coffee Company
Address: Gurney Paragon (G03 & GA5A), Penang.
Telephone: +604 2261752 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin