Wednesday 10 September 2014

Kaffa Espresso Bar @ Penang International Airport, Penang.


Cappuccinno 
Salted Caramel Macchiato
Aglio Olio with Turkey Ham & Seaweed - RM20.90
Grilled Chicken Burger
Turkey Ham Sandwich
FoOd PaRaDiSe verdict: I would said this is another choice to choose while dinning in Penang International Airport. I was highly recommend by a friend to try their Salted Caramel Macchiato. For me, it's something different. As for my hubby, he still preferred the normal coffee. Hahhahahaa........ As for the food vice, their aglio olio is something different from others. Worth to try if you are adventured person. I prefer the grilled chicken burger over the sandwich as it is a bit too sweet for my liking. However, I enjoyed the simple salads and mashed potatoes though. Something to balance the sweetness from the chicken sandwich.
Turkey 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin