Saturday 17 May 2008

Ark Ka Pau (Duck’s web wrapped with intestines)

Location: Jalan Sekolah LaSalle afternoon hawkers, Air Itam, Penang
Finally, I found "Ark Ka Pau". I never taste this b4 but hubby told me about this long long time ago. He always ate this when he is small. Mum will buy them from JAWI when they on the way to pray in temple. Hubby say this is a bit different from the one he ate b4. But I still enjoy it as I never ate this b4 in my life. hahahhahaaa.......
Ark Ka Pau with duck Gilbert on Stick
Zoom verison of bbq Ark Ka Pau
Basically, inside the duck’s web, there is a piece of belly pork which is very, very tender and also a piece of duck’s Gilbert and chinese sausage wrap with duck intestine with some secret seasoning. When you order from the uncle, he will fanning the charcoal fire to barbeque's the orders.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin