Monday 5 May 2008

Snacks

I hardly blog on snack. Since yesterday night we ate some so I decide to blog them. Btw I did not eat all this in one night. Some I just took the photo to blog only.
AJIOKAZUNORI
This is quite nice. It is from Japan. It taste a little bit spicy only. Regina love it very much. Both hubby and gal finish it. I only get the chance to bite on one piece only. Poor meeeeeeeee!

SAN SHU KONG JACKFRUIT CHIPS
Jackfruit Chips
My brother - Thomas and sister - Teresa love this very much. I think if you like jackfruit then you will love this.
Naturale Choice veggie snack - Green Bean
Green Bean
Well...... hubby saw this and say it's healthy snack so he bought it. It does not taste nice at all. 3 of us don't like it. :P
Chips More - Choc Coated Strawberry
Interior of the chipsmore - fill with strawberry filling
This is one of gal favourites. Not too bad!!!
LEIBNIZ PICK UP biscuit
Wow!!!! this is great. This is from Germany. It is their local product. Gal and PS loves this very much. Gal can eat 2 of this in one time and ask for more but I always stop her after 2 pieces. I think PS & gal has the same taste bud. hahhaaaaa.......
Sarotti Waffle Cacao
Well, this is also Germany product but it is a bit sweet compare to the Leibniz Pick Up biscuit.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin