Monday 5 May 2008

Home cook

Today, I decided to cook some fish since there are some left in the fridge. I marinate the fish with some dry herbs - thymes, rosemary & tarragon, black pepper, pepper and corn flour.
Herbs fry fish with fresh cucumber and tomatoes
If you like the western herbs you will love this dish and it cover the smell of the fish. I decorate with cucumber and tomatoes as it is gal favourites. If I decorate this way, she will eat this fish. If i did not put any decoration, then she will skip the fish. Funny, right?
Stir fry mix vegetables - carrot, snow peas, stick kailan and fresh enokitake mushroom ( )with garlic.
My gal loves the snow peas and the enokitake mushroom very much. She ate a very big plate of rice today. hahhaaaa........ because both dishes is her favourites.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin