Friday 30 May 2008

Milo Choc-Chips Cheese Cake

Thanks to Wei Wei for giving her cheesecake recipe but I make some changes with the indredients. At first I planned to make cranberry cheese cake but it seem like the cranberry canned fruits that I bought does not look good. So I have to change to other flavour since I am in the middle of doing the cheese cake. I don't have any fruit cocktail (which is Wei Wei actual recipe) in my pantry so I decide to use MILO instead. So here I present to you my
Milo Chic - Chips Cheese Cake
Ingredients:
Cheese Cake -
250g Philidephia Cheese
1 Canned Nestle Cream
4 Tablespoon of Milo
3 Tablespoon Sugar
1 Sachet Gelatine
Some Chocolate Chips

Base -
Margarine
Biscuit (Digestive/Marie)

Method:
For Base
1. Prepare the base by grounding the biscuit.
2. Melt the margarine and mix well with the biscuit.
3. Set the base and refrigerate for few hours/overnight.

For Cheesecake
1. Mix cheese and sugar till sugar dissolved.
2. Add cream and mix well.
3. Add Milo and mix well.
4. Add in gelatine (Gelatine to be dissolved in 1/2 bowl of boiling water) and mix well.
5. Pour the cheesecake into the base and sprinkle some chocolate chips on top of the cheesecake.
6. Refrigerate till next day or after cake is set. Serve chilled.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin