Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my readers, friends and families,
"Happy Valentine's Day!"
I think most of you already make some arrangement for celebration in this special day. lol And I wish every one to have fun!
This year, my gal and I decide to give hubby some "SURPRISE" presents for Valentine's day. So we decide to make heart shape cookies for him and at the end my gal makes a cute little teddy bear for his dad with all the heart shapes decoration. lol
I took some photos during the baking process and the end products as following:
Ingredients use
My gal making heart shapes cookies
The end products ~ Cheesy Almond Hearts with Chocolate Chips
My gal purposely put a small heart for decoration. :D
Some of the biscuits photos that we baked
Teddy Bear covers with heart shape by my gal for his dad
So have you bought anything for your love one yet? Sometime DIY is more meaningful, don't you think? lol

12 comments:

Allie said...

that's so sweet of you~
Happy Valentine's to you and your husband!

Little Inbox said...

Wow, really a lot of hearts to your hubby. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

cariso said...

Can giv me one or not?!

Food Paradise said...

Allie, Fanny and Little Inbox - Happy Valentine's to all of you too.

Cariso - Sure! next time I ask my gal to make you a big big one. lol

New Kid on the Blog said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you !!! Lovely cookies

gill gill said...

cookies cookies....you got a nice aand clean new blog layout :)

soo sean said...

Happy Valentine to you and your family.
He must be happy to receive the cute cookies.

Food Paradise said...

NKOTB - Thanks! Happy Valentine's to you and your hubby too!
gill gill - Thanks!
soo sean - He is so happy when my gal presents him the teddy bear cookie. lol Happy Valentine's to you too!

Lingzie said...

awwww so cute!!! your hubby must be very happy and proud! :) must have been a very lovely valentine's day for you :)

Anonymous said...

Did not know that you are good at baking too...those cookies are so lovely.

Btw...congrates on your new home...with such nice and clean outlook.

minchow said...

Cute cookies! Much nicer than some meaningless overpriced gift! Hope you all enjoyed it as one happy family!

Food Paradise said...

Lingzie - ok lor.... lol

ck lam - me ah.... so-so only at baking. lol Thanks and do drop by more often. :D

550ml jar of faith - Thanks! we do enjoy it very much.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin