Sunday 11 January 2009

Kozue Japanese Restaurant @ Gurney Plaza

Location: 170-03-59a/60 Plaza Gurney, 10250 Penang.
Tel: 604-2269336
Last month when we do some shopping @ Gurney Plaza, we saw the shops next to KIM GARY was under renovation. Yesterday, when we were shopping @ Gurney Plaza, I asked hubby to check out the shop as I am buying something for my gal few shops away. Hubby went to have a look and came back with a happy look and told me that it is a Japanese Restaurants and he browse through the menu and the foods look delicious. lol
So we decided to give it a try!
KOZUE Japanese Restaurant
We were told that they opened since 25th December last year.
Interior of Kozue Japanese Restaurant
Colourful Menu
Soya Sauce
Table Settings
After we were seated, the waiter hand us two menu and asked us what kind of beverages we would like to have. And we order the following:
Ice Japanese Green Tea
Hot Green Tea
After browsing through the menu, we decided to order:
Edamame
This is one of the dishes that my gal always order when she dines in Japanese Restaurant. lol
Unagi Tempura Set
Since my gal is the fans of unagi, she wants unagi rice. And after browsing through the menu, I saw this Unagi Tempura Set cost RM 22.00 which is under the set lunch category. And it consists of:
Tempura Sauce
Assorted Tempura ~ Prawns, capsicum, vegetables........
The tempura is very crispy and the capsicum I tried is very succulent and juicy. The prawns is very fresh.
Grilled Unagi
Salads
Fruits
Miso Soup
I found that the miso soup is a bit too salty for my liking.
Rice
Chicken Butter Cheese Set ~ Rm18.00
And the sets include ~ Miso Soup, Rice, Salads and Fruits.
Chicken Butter Cheese
The chicken tastes very tender and succulents. And inside the chicken is wrap with carrots and asparagus. And top with cheese.
Enoki Bacon ~ RM5.00
We ordered one enoki bacon to try it out. And it tastes nice.
Salmon Oyako Sandwich ~ RM9.00
When I looked at the menu, I saw this. Sandwich!!!!! So I decided to get this for myself. However, I let my hubby and gal to try it. And both of them love it very much. It is basically sandwich rice with some vegetables, fresh salmon, deep fried fish, mayonnaise and seaweed. I recommended you give it a try!!!
Salmon Avocado Maki ~ RM15.00
Hubby would like to try their Salmon avocado maki so we ordered one to try. And it is very tasty. Even my gal loves it very much.
Well..... all of us are satisfied with our meals and we cannot take any more desserts. There are varieties of desserts to choose from. Will go back next time to try it out.
The service is very good. We are well attended when we dining there. And we were asked to give them some feedback. lol And the total bill cost us RM85.10.

7 comments:

cariso said...

Wah, another new Jap restaurant! Good good good! Btw, this family who consists of 2 adults and 1 child really BOLEH MAKAN! *salute*

Allie said...

Wah! New Jap Restaurant! Great!
The chicken butter cheese & enoki bacon looks good ler...

Anonymous said...

I went there end of December and find the food very tasty. Ivy was the one that recommended the dishes to me.
Its nice too having the sound of running water from the water feature displayed at the entrance.

Anonymous said...

you lol at everything, don't you? -_-

New Kid on the Blog said...

I was there last weekend and found this place too... Will definitely give it a try one of these days!

Thanks for sharing.

Food Paradise said...

Cariso - Yes another new Japanese Restaurant. Hey...... I takes that as a compliment. :D

Allie - Yes the foods are tasty. Go and try it out!

cklam - oic.... I agreed with you that the foods are very tasty. The environment is nice too.

Food Paradise said...

Anonymous - Yes.... I loves to smile and laugh. lol

NKOTB - Yes, please go and try it out and wait to see your review. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin