Wednesday 24 September 2008

Food Court next to Nissan Service Centre Bayan Lepas

Location: Sungai Tiram, Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Please refer to the map here.

Hawker Stall
There are two stall in this food court selling tom yam and fried fish meat bee hoon/ noodles. This one is located @ the entrance of food court.

Tom Yam Noodles
My sis had this. And she say it taste very nice and spicy too. I had one of the prawn and it is very fresh.

Fish Meat Bee Hoon Soup
Hubby order this. He order fresh fish meat rather than deep fried fish meat. I try the soup, it is very nice. I think my gal ate half of this from my hubby bee hoon soup. lol She told us that it is very nice.

Grilled Sotong
I like this. The sauce is excellent and nice aroma.

Grilled Fish
I heard hubby went to order this and say small. But it came out to be so big. Hubby say it seems like the one he order is much more smaller than this. lol Anyway the grilled fish turn out to be very nice. And we finished it all. lol Their sauce is very special.
In this food court, there are many nice foods such as char tua pan and "o" chien, deep fried belachan beancurd & chicken.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin