Friday 19 September 2008

Heng Seng Coffeeshop

Location: Corner of Jalan Kapitan Keling and Armenian Street, Penang.
We went to this coffee shops a few times. But most of the time this coffe shop is close as we either went there in the morning or b4 lunch time. Finally, today we got the chance to try out their Koay Tiaw Th'ng. lol I think they only open during lunch time. It is almost full house when we went to this coffee shop today. Luckily, we manage to get a table. So I went to order the koay tiaw th'ng. I was told that no more bee hoon left only koay tiaw or noodles. So I order 6 bowls of koay tiaw th'ng. And the aunty asked me whether i want to add extra fish balls? I say NO.
So stupid of me. I should order extra as my gal loves it very much. So I did not get the chance to eat any. But my hubby told be it is very delicious. So if you like fish ball, next time when you went to order the koay tiaw th'ng order extra fish balls. lol
Koay Tiaw Th'ng
I learn from other food blogger that this fish ball is make from eel. No wonder my gal loves it. As she loves unagi very much. lol

2 comments:

Penang Tua Pui said...

since everyone talk about this...

PTP shudn't miss this KTT.... hee hee....

KTT>.. i am coming to u...

Food Paradise said...

PTP - waiting to see your review. lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin