Monday 27 October 2008

Kafe Bamboo Part II

As I promised that I would like to try out their mee goreng, loh bak and prawn fritters in my previous posts, so today we went there again. lol
Hubby went to order:

Koay Teow Th'ng stall

Koay Tiaw Th'ng ~RM3.00
Hubby had this and he comments that the koay tiaw th'ng is not nice. lol

Bee Hoon Th'ng ~ RM3.50
My gal had this. This is from another stall (it is the same stall as my previous posts). My gal choose thin been hoon. She loves the soup very much as it has nice aroma. lol


Prawn fritters and loh bak
The prawn fritters is very crunchy. As I think the stall owner cooked it fresh once you order from them. For the loh bak, it is a bit too sweet for us. lol 

Hussain Mee Goreng & Mee Rebus Stall
Took this photo from the car as my gal is complaining too hot after the meals. lol 


Mee Goreng ~ RM3.00
Yup..... this is the mee goreng that I would like to try. lol We waited quite a long time for this plate of mee goreng. At least it does not disappoint me. :P 
Well..... I don't like the mee textures being too soft as some stall tend to overcooked it. This stall mee is towards my liking. The cuttlefish is very soft and tender.  And the serves is quite big. However, I think the mee goreng ingredients is not as much as the bangkok lane mee goreng. lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin