Wednesday 1 October 2008

THE SIRE (Ferringhi Garden Wine & Grill)

Location: 4 King Street 10200 Penang.
Tel: 04 - 2645088

Main Entrance

Opening Hour

Coffee Machine

Interior of THE SIRE


Milo

Hot Chocolate

Cappuccino

Potato Chips
After we being serve with our meals, the waitress bring along the potato chips and told us that it's for our gal. And it's FREE!!!!! How nice of them to offer the kid free chips. lol
My gal off course over joy with it. And the chips taste nice.

Seafood Spagetti
This is my order. Well.....when the order came...... my hubby told me that it doesn't look good. And he told me that I will be very dissapointed. lol I also had that feeling when I saw it. But lucky that it turn out to be just ok for my taste. lol (When comes to spagetti, I always tend to compare to Melb standard lol)

Harmony Chicken
Hubby had this and hubby is satisfy with his meal today. I tried some of the chicken and it taste ok and so do the mashed potatoes.

Walnut Brownie
When I read the menu b4 we order I already spy on this dessert already but I did not order it right in the beginning. After my hubby finished his meal, he asked me whether I want dessert. Hooray...... off course I want it. lol So I order walnut brownie.
Lucky that I had my gal to share with me. It is very big serve. The brownie is serve hot with chocolate ice-cream. Yum! Yum! And the brownie is not too sweet which is towards my liking. I am still full right now after eating this brownies. lol
The total bill is MYR88.90 which is very reasonable. And I like the place with the soft music playing on the back ground. But it is too crowded today. Too many customers. lol
You can see other reviews from here.

4 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

have not have a chance to visit them.

Food Paradise said...

New Kid On The Blog - you should pay a visit. The food is nice and also the environment is good. Feel relaxing. However I think go during night time is even better. lol

BC said...

Went there twice and still loving it. Very nice place to go, but the food is just on par with the price. Their steaks are below average but others are fine..

Unknown said...

BC - Glad that you enjoy it. ^-^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin