Monday 20 October 2008

Farlim Shell Station Laksa Cafe

When I saw Penang Tua Pui blog about the laksa, follow by Criz, I am very interested. Do you know why? Because I never saw laksa with big fish fillet. lol That attract me a lot.
On Sunday after lunch we were on the way to fill up petrol, hubby suggested to go Air Itam Jalan-Jalan since we were in Relau. And on the way to Air Itam, hubby told me that his colleagues - OOI suggested him to try out the laksa there (which is Farlim Shell Station Laksa Cafe). Hubby asked me if I knew how to go. lol
I told him not too sure as we are not familiar with air itam. lol But I told him we could try since we got time. So when I saw annakku, I recall Criz mentioned it. So I told hubby, we are on the right track. And it is very easily to locate.
So we arrive @

FARLIM SHELL STATION LAKSA CAFE
At first hubby say he goes and take away since we just had lunch. But after a while, he came back and asked me to park the car and go down instead. lol
And we order:


Ching Pu Liang

Laksa Stall

Saw the laksa and spring roll????

Fresh fish and fish ball

Laksa
The laksa is nice and I love the fish very much. It is very fresh. I let my gal try it and she loves it too. The fish ball is nice too.

Spring Roll


Roti Bak Kua Stall


Roti Bak Kua and Ba Hu
My gal saw the photos from the car, she told me that she want to eat this. So we order two for her and she loves it. Actually, she loves the bun. It is very soft as they steamed it before they put the bbq bak kua and ba hu.
Take away - Chicken giblet and ark ka pao
Hubby insists me to try one of each in the cafe while it is hot. And chicken giblet is very soft. For the ark ka pau, I think it is very similar to the Jalan Sekolah La Salle one. lol


*****For location and map, please refer to Penang Tua Pui and Criz blog.*****

3 comments:

Penang Tua Pui said...

wow... seems like everyone is talking about the laksa....

CRIZ LAI said...

Haha.. I'm glad you did not get lost there. :) The roti bak kua is good right? You did not by back the prawn crackers? They were good too :)

http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

Food Paradise said...

penang tua pui - when there are good foods, ppl tend to talk about it. lol
criz - Luckily, my memories still working. lol Yes..... my gal loves the roti bak kua very much. No, I did not buy the prawn crackers. Perhaps will get it next time since I am down with sore throat now. lol Too tam chiak.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin