Thursday 31 December 2015

Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang

I have been patronise this stall for few times now. I can only savour this stall during my off day. And the timing have to be right too. Furthermore, nowadays it is hard to get a car park as there is a Ghost Museum along Lebuh Melayu. But if is in the early morning, I have no problem when I patronize 113 Lebuh Melayu for Koay Teow Th'ng.
This stall operates from lunch time. Most of the time is fully packed. You have to see whether you have luck to get a seat. My last visit, we were sharing tables with other customer in a very hot day. Hahhahaa.... but no complaint......
Sometime you have to wait for a while as they have lot of customers.
Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang

Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang
Wantan Mee
Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang

Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang
Wantan Mee (thick version noodles)
Wantan Mee @ Lebuh Melayu, Penang
Wantan Mee with sambal
Overall, we quite like the wantan mee served in this stall. My gal favousr the thick version of wantan mee as she loves the texture of the noodles.
**************************************
Since today is the last day of 2015, FoOd PaRaDiSe would like to wish all my readers, "Happy New Year 2016 and all the best!".

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin