Saturday 26 July 2008

Shanghai 10

Location: 3F-37 Queensbay Mall 100,
Persiaran Bayan Indah, Penang
Tel: 604 - 6421219

Ice Lemon Jasmine Tea
It is very refreshing and cooling drinks.

Barley and Fuk Chuk
Hubby had this and he is complaining that it taste very sweet...... LOL

Durian Pancake
Quite nice...... the filling is cold.....and very creamy.......
(My gal ate 2pcs, she loves it very much)

Bean Sprout

Spicy and sour ramen
wow..... I loves this..... the ramen is QQ. Yummy!!!! The soup is very nice too.

Xiao Long Bao
Just ok....... as I still miss the xiao long bao in Shanghai. That's the best I think. :P

BBQ Pao
Hubby and gal had one each and they told me it taste nice.

Loh Mai Kai
so-so.......

Spare Ribs Bamboo Steam Rice
Hubby suppose to have this but end up went into my gal tummy. hahhahaaa...... The sapre ribs are a bit too hard though.
Overall..... not too bad......and the price is acceptable. I got 10% off as I have Jusco members card. I pay for RM51.65 for the above drinks and dishes.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin