Thursday 13 February 2014

Happy Chap Goh Mei and Happy Valentine's Day 2014!

I was busy before CNY. Thought I would have some free time during the CNY break to update some blog posts. But I was wrong. Anyway, I decided to spare sometime today to update my blog. Since tomorrow is CHAP GOH MEI and VALENTINE'S DAY, I would like to wish all my reader, friends and families
"HAPPY CHAP GOH MEI & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY"
                 
For past two years, we had our CNY reunion dinner in restaurants. This year, we decided to have home cooked meal at home. 
Following were our CNY reunion dinner 2014:
七彩鱼生
Home Made YEE SANG
花胶炖汤

Fish Maw Soup
年年有余
Claypot Pomfret
金鸡报喜
Spicy Pan Fried Chicken

金玉满堂
Spare Ribs and Pumpkin Stew
大笑哈哈
Pan Fried Prawn

富贵花开
Asorted Vegetables
 旺到发紫
Pineapple Fried Rice
 苹果川贝
Apple with Fritillaria
                 


2 comments:

wenn said...

wow, all look so scrumptious!

Unknown said...

Wenn - Thank You! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin