Friday 7 November 2008

Fried Rice

Gal is hungry in one mid-afternoon. And unfortunately we ran out of bread. So I went to see what can I cook for her in my fridge. And I found that I only got some rices, pineapples, cabbages, chicken sausages and eggs.
Then I decided to cook her fried rice. lol



Simple fried rice
hahahahha....... my gal appreciates it and she gobbles everything and told me it tastes nice.
******************************************************************************
One day I was trying to clear my fridge. I found out that I still have one piece of black beans fried mackerel in my tupperware. And some pineapple left. So since I want to get rid both of them, I decide to cook fried rice.
It turn out to be like this:

Black Beans fried mackerel with pineapple fried rice
Well..... I find it tastes good. If you like black beans fried mackerel then you will definitely love it. This is the first time I cook this kind of fried rice. lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin