Saturday 15 November 2008

WO LAI YEH CAFE

Location: Sri Nibong, Penang.
Last Monday, Mum and I want to have our breakfast @ Sri Nibong Cafe but it is not open. So we went to Wo Lai Yeh cafe which is located at the back of Sri Nibong Cafe. lol

WO LAI YEH CAFE
I been to this cafe once b4 but during dinner time. As we went there for Bak Kut Teh. The bak Kut Teh owner had moved from Sri Nibong Cafe to here one year ago.
Following are the choices that we order:

Wantan Mee
Mum look around and decided to had Wantan Mee. By the time, the wantan mee arrived, in my heart I know mum will not enjoyed this plate of wantan mee as it does not look good.
Bingo!!!! after she started eating, she comments that this wantan mee does not taste nice. lol

Yong Tau Hu
After we order our foods and mum just realise that there are yong tau hu stall. So she asked me to get some. So I went to pick a bit of everything and try. It turns out that the yong tau hu is not bad. lol

Pan Mee
Actually, I plan to order Koay Tiaw Th'ng but when I went to the stall I saw there are Pan Mee. And next to the stall I saw someone is having it. So I decided to try it out.
Well...... the pan me texture is not that great. Too soft for my liking. However the soup tastes really nice. I think it is the same soup base as the koay tiaw th'ng. Mum comments that my bowl of pan mee does not have many ingredients in it. lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin