Thursday 20 November 2008

Paddington House of Pancakes

Location: 1F-102&103&108, 1st flr, Queensbay Mall,
100 Persiaran Bayan Indah, Sungai Nibong, Penang.
Tel: 04-6449910
My previous visit can be viewed here.

Few days ago, my gal and I went to shopping @ Queensbay Mall. After some shopping, we decided to have lunch. We were wondered what to have for lunch. Then we passed by Paddington House of Pancakes, I asked my gal if she wants to have pancake for lunch. And she says "YES". So we chose a seat outside. And browse through the menu, we decided to have "Special Set Lunch".

It is a two courses meal ~ main course, dessert of the day + ice lemon tea. ~RM18.50++
Add on RM2.00 for free flow ice lemon tea.
There are 6 main courses to choose and we opt for the Savoury American pancake Set (Mushroom Omelette).

Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow
I order this for my gal. As she is the fans of hot chocolate. lol And she comments that the hot chocolate is very very ............ nice.

Ice Lemon Tea

Mushroom Sauce

Savoury American Pancake Set:
Mushroom Omelette, triple chipolatas, mashed potatoes and sour cream

Zoom version of Mushroom Omelette

Zoom version of sausages + mashed potatoes + pancakes

Overall...... the special set lunch that we choose is nice and yummy. Lucky that we order only one special set lunch. If not we are unable to finish it. lol

Desserts of the day

Zoom version of desserts of the day
The desserts is nice..... as the toasted peanut is so fragrant and with the syrup on top of it makes it more aroma to the pancake. If there are extra scoop of ice-cream, it will be much more better. lol

11 comments:

minchow said...

Good thinking to order one set lunch to spare! That's a really huge portion to finish in one sitting!

cariso said...

main course also pancake, dessert also pancake?!

Little Inbox said...

Hmm...I like this type of set meal. :) Would like to try the pancake. Very soon...

NaNcY tEo's page... said...

look nice... how come you never bring me to these places before :P

New Kid on the Blog said...

I prefer the dessert type than the savoury type. :)

Faye fly said...

i like it blueberry pancake ..forgot tat set meal name..a little sour make everythin nice^^

Food Promotions said...

didnt know that PHOP has set lunch for now. I loves all their varies pancakes. Awesome

www.foodpromotions.blogspot.com

Allie said...

I luv their pancakes. The hot chocolate with marsmallow looks delicious! I luv chocolates.

http://allie-sunny.blogspot.com

Food Paradise said...

550ml jar of faith - yes.... it's quite big for my gal and I to finish. lol

Cariso - I did not know that it is pancake dessert. But it taste nice. lol We were too full after the meal. lol

Little Inbox - Please go and try it out and waiting to see your review soon.

Food Paradise said...

Nancy - next time you come, I will bring you there but please remind me. lol

nkotb - I think both also not bad. lol

Faye Fly - I have not try that yet. Yes, sometime a little sour in foods make everything nice. lol Thanks for dropping by!

Food Paradise said...

Food Promotions - yes they do offer set lunch from 12-2pm. And they also have hi-tea promotions too. You should go and check it out. lol

Allie - my gal loves the hot chocolate with marshmallow. She just had it again today. lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin