Saturday 15 March 2008

Continental Bakery and Restaurant

Another visit to continental again. When we were there, hubby say he want to try out their spagetti so we he place the order and the shop lady ask whether we want any drink or mushroom soup. And I remember that I browse one of the food blog they say the mushrrom soup is nice. So I give it a try. When the spagetti arrive, guess what???? My gal ate it and I ask hubby to order another set for himself again. So we have 2 spagetti at the end. Hahahahaa...
Continental Spagetti
They order two plate, you get what I mean? They love it. It taste great!!!
Cream of Mushroom
wow..... yummy..... got many slice mushroom inside the soup. Even hubby don't like creamy soup, he say this is nice!!!!!
2 slice of garlic bread came with Cream of Mushroom
Orange and Poppy Seed Muffin
You like orange flavour???? This is what you should get. Full of orange aroma in there.
Bluberry Muffin
Not as good as orange muffin but if you like bluberry can have a try!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin