Tuesday 16 September 2014

Coffee on the table @ Lebuh Pantai, Penang.

My friend came  over to Penang for the CFAL cycling campaign last month. So after the event she stayed back for another two days to visit some attractions in Penang. Just one day before she left, we had dinner together and after dinner, we decided to visit the popular 3D coffee arts. 
Coffee on the table
Location: 164 Lebuh Pantai, 10200 Georgetown, Penang.
Tel: 04 - 2622611
Business Hour: 8:30am to 11pm
************************************
We were greeted by the waiter after we enter shop. He asked us whether we are coming for foods or coffee? I told him just for the coffee. So we were brought to a table and seated down.
The environment vice is quite comfy just that it is quite hot for us as the place that we were seated, they did not on the air conditioned but later they switch it on after more and more people came in.
The waiter gave us the menu and we browsed through the menu. Then we stopped by the 3D coffee section. I did not take any photos of the menu. From memory, they offer the following hot beverages only for the 3D Art:
Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, Cafe Mocha, Vanilla Latte, Hazelnut Latte, Caramel Latte and hot Chocolates.
We were introduced by the waiter to try their cake to go with the coffee and hot chocolate that we ordered. So we decided to share among 3 of us. We ordered the following cheese cake.
Oreo Chocolate Cheese Cake
The desserts looked appealing. It was quite nicely presented. It came with a scoop of ice-cream. By all means sorry for the melting ice-cream as we were busy taking photo plus the environment is a bit hot.
The waiter was kind enough to ask us about their cake. I told him that I would prefer the cake is more chiller. After few minutes later, he came back and told me that I am right, their chiller is set a bit higher on that day. 


Cappuccino and Hot Chocolates in 3D Art
Hubby had the Cappuccino with the big fat cat 3D design and whereas I have the hot chocolate with the fish design.
Cafe Mocha
My friend had cafe Mocha with the 3D bunny.
The next two 3D art is belong to the next table. I just snap shot it for fun!

FoOd PaRaDiSe verdict: Be patience and wait if you intend to order the 3D art coffee or hot chocolate drink. They take sometime to do the 3D art. If you are in the hurry, I guess that you should skip having the 3D coffee. The services provided for us during our dinning time were nice. At least after I left the comment, they look into it straight away. I think they have room to improve. I will try out their foods in the next visit.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin