Monday 22 September 2008

GOOD TASTE SEAFOOD CORNER

Location: Persiaran Mahsuri 1/1, Sunway Tunas, Bayan Baru 11900, Penang.
GOOD TASTE SEAFOOD CORNER
I was told by my sis in law that the food in this restaurant does not taste good few years ago. But we want to give it a try. lol
Interior of GOOD TASTE SEAFOOD CORNER
Claypot Tofu
Well.... this dish is not bad but........ very salty.........lol
Coffee Spare Ribs
The ribs is just so-so but very SWEET. lol
Stir fry vegetables
Look @ the vegetables.... it seem like over cook and it taste bitter........
OMG...... you should know what comment I am going to give next. lol This is our first time here and also the last time. In term of the price, it is very reasonable. It cost us MYR26.40 for the above dishes + 4 rice and drinks (Hot Milo, Ice Crystanethum & Ice Longan Drink)

2 comments:

cariso said...

Hehe. thanks. I gonna ban myself from visiting this one till I found some good reviews from elsewhere:)

Unknown said...

cariso - That's only base on my taste buds. Perhaps you might like it. ^-^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin