Friday 26 September 2008

JAPIN RESTAURANT

Location: 2F-147 Queensbay Mall, Penang.
Tel: 04 - 6415098

JAPIN RESTAURANT
JAPIN menu

Interior of JAPIN RESTAURANT

Decoration inside JAPIN RESTAURANT

Decoration inside JAPIN RESTAURANT

Gingko Barley
Well... it taste not bad.....

JAPIN UDON
Hubby had this and the udon is very nice..... very QQ. My gal loves it too and kept asking daddy for more. lol

Terriyaki Chicken
I order this for my gal as she say she want rice. The chicken is very nice and glad that my gal loves it too and she finished it. It came with some mashed potatoes, coleslaw and cucumber.

Miso Soup from Terriyaki set

KARAI RAMEN
This is my order and the ramen taste nice. My gal try some and she say it is very nice but spicy. lol The soup is not bad. This led me think about KIM GARY. It taste something like KIM GARY food.

Red Bean Soup from Terriyaki set
This is SUPER sweet. lol..........
Overall..... the food is not bad. Will come back again next time to try out their other foods. Actually I would like to try out their desserts next time. There are varieties of desserts. lol
Oppss.... b4 I forgot, the bill for the night is MYR58.19 (We order Terriyaki set -rice, terriyaki chicken, miso soup, hot green tea and dessert & JAPIN UDON set - rice, japin udon, ice green tea and dessert)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin