Sunday 14 September 2008

Tang Dynasty Imperial Noodle Restaurant

Location: 70-A, Jalan Zainal Abidin, Penang.
Tel: 04 - 2272088
We want to try this la mien for quiet some time but most of the time my gal want to had rice during night time. And today she did not comment that she want rice, so hubby went there straight without asking her what to eat. lol
You will not missed this shop as they got a very big shop name in front of the shop and one above the restaurant building. lol
This is taken from the menu. It is about the history of Tang Dynasty Imperial noodle. Actually they had a very big one seal on the wall but since there are people sitting in front of of the painting, I did not take any photos of it.
Making La mien

Garlic
They will brought over this with chopsticks after you have order your meal.
Fried Dumpling
hmm....... the dumpling is not too bad.......
Sweet and Sour Pork
Basically they deep fried the pork then cook it with sweet and sour pork. The Pork is crispy. Off course my gal loves it.
Preserved Bean paste with pork
I don't know why my hubby will order this. The pork is very tender. But you cannot take much of this as it is very oily. lol Unless you loves the fatty part very much. lol
Stir fry brocolli
Stir fry la mien with pork
Well.... the la mien is not what I expected. I was told that it is very chewy but we were dissapointed. It doesn't taste chewy at all. And it is very salty and put too many MSG in the la mien. After I taste few mouthful of the la mien, I feel that my tongue is numb. lol
Overall....... we think that the food is too salty for us and also too many MSG. After we came home, I have to drink plenty of chinese tea to stop my thirst. Even my gal is complaining it. lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin